Conflict Management at Work
Handle differences constructively and communicate for cooperation
A training program for managers and co-workers who want to enhance practical skills in managing conflict situations and to learn more about on how to prevent conflict in the workplace.
Differences are valuable assets when we don’t get stuck in collaborative difficulties or conflicts. To benefit from an organization’s differences, we need people who cooperate and deal with conflicts well. By attending this program, you improve your practical skills in how to prevent conflicts and how to deal with conflict situations. We learn to express our own opinions clearly and with respect and empathy for others.
- Improve practical skills and knowledge to prevent destructive conflicts.
- Enhance own behavioral and communication skills in conflict situations.
- Create strategies and action plans to prevent conflict.
A full day for 6-16 participants
Experience a workshop combining lectures and interactive exercises in a fun and interesting way.
We can customize this training program to meet your organization’s specific needs by adapting both the design and content. Below are examples of different training designs:
Half a day for 6-22 participants
These fun workshops are a combination of lectures and interactive exercises which introduce you to the chosen topic and provide enough knowledge for a basic understanding of it. We create engagement that enables you to identify areas for improvement.
1-4 days for 6-16 participants
In addition to providing basic information and simple understanding of the topic, this workshop provides practical skills. Lectures are varied with interactive exercises. The focus is on practicing communication and interaction skills that can be then used in practice in everyday work.
45-90 min in 1-2 days for 1-3 participants
Our consultations include personal and small group coaching, guidance, education and training. During our consultation time, we develop individual skills, strategies and give specific advice based on the clients’ own questions.
45-90 min per session for 1-3 participants
Our consultations include individual and small group coaching, guidance, education and training. During our consultation time, we develop individual skills, strategies and give specific advice based on the clients’ own questions.
20 min-2 hours for 10 to 300 participants
All our lectures are inspirational lectures that create enthusiasm for a new subject and the discovery of a new area of knowledge. We help you to see greater and better possibilities and motivate you to willingly make the needed changes needed.
We combine workshops, training material and strategic consultations to target the specific challenges of your organization at different levels of department, board or the whole organization. In this package, we apply the wholeness approach to change and organizational development. Through this, we make sure that everyone within your organization shares the same understanding of the working culture you desire and have the necessary tools to live it every day.
Introduction to Conflict and Conflict Management
- Different definitions of what conflict is.
- The difference between constructive and destructive conflict management.
- The potential for conflict.
- The dynamics of conflict and escalation.
- Risks with destructive conflict management.
Reaching a Solution
- Beyond right and wrong – what exists under the surface?
- Step by step –model for managing disagreement.
Communication for Cooperation
- To express your own needs and opinions and at the same time show respect and empathy for other parties.
- Simple role-plays to practice new ways to interact and communicate.
Conflict Prevention in an Organisation
- Self- awareness – how do I usually (re)act in relation to conflict at work.
- Through conversations and group exercises participants identify challenging situations and process them with help of the models.
- Personal action plan.
- Strategy work to prevent destructive conflict in the organization.