Multicultural Teams and Workplaces
Enjoy differences and perform better with useful communication and cooperation skills
A training program for you who lead or work in multicultural teams.
Attending this program, you learn how to work more efficiently and empower the cooperation with your coworkers from different cultures at the workplace. In today’s global world we have colleagues from all over the globe. Together we explore the differences in the group regarding cultural diversity, personality and professional role. To avoid miscommunication and make use of differences we help you develop skills and knowledge to strengthen the communication, cooperation and relationships within your team.
- Create a common knowledge and understanding for intercultural competence.
- Raise self-awareness and empower communicative skills that help avoid time-consuming misunderstandings and conflicts.
- Increase teambuilding, cooperation and group performance.
A full day for 6-16 participants
Experience a workshop combining lectures and interactive exercises in a fun and interesting way.
We can customize this training program to meet your organization’s specific needs by adapting both the design and content. Below are examples of different training designs:
Half a day for 6-22 participants
These fun workshops are a combination of lectures and interactive exercises which introduce you to the chosen topic and provide enough knowledge for a basic understanding of it. We create engagement that enables you to identify areas for improvement.
1-4 days for 6-16 participants
In addition to providing basic information and simple understanding of the topic, this workshop provides practical skills. Lectures are varied with interactive exercises. The focus is on practicing communication and interaction skills that can be then used in practice in everyday work.
45-90 min in 1-2 days for 1-3 participants
Our consultations include personal and small group coaching, guidance, education and training. During our consultation time, we develop individual skills, strategies and give specific advice based on the clients’ own questions.
45-90 min per session for 1-3 participants
Our consultations include individual and small group coaching, guidance, education and training. During our consultation time, we develop individual skills, strategies and give specific advice based on the clients’ own questions.
20 min-2 hours for 10 to 300 participants
All our lectures are inspirational lectures that create enthusiasm for a new subject and the discovery of a new area of knowledge. We help you to see greater and better possibilities and motivate you to willingly make the needed changes needed.
We combine workshops, training material and strategic consultations to target the specific challenges of your organization at different levels of department, board or the whole organization. In this package, we apply the wholeness approach to change and organizational development. Through this, we make sure that everyone within your organization shares the same understanding of the working culture you desire and have the necessary tools to live it every day.
Introduction to Intercultural Competence
- Introduction to what culture and intercultural competence is.
- Practical advice about how one should work across cultures.
- The challenge of perceptions and stereotyping.
- Models for group development.
- Effective ways to work for our team and how to empower cooperation.
Understand and Compare Cultures
- Through research about cultural value dimensions, we compare different countries.
- How is our own culture perceived by others and how does that effect interactions in the team.
- Personal values and organizational values.
Adapted Communication is Efficient Communication
- Communicative tips and tricks to avoid misunderstanding.
- Strategies to bridge the difference between different communication styles.
Handle Disagreements or Conflicts
- Beyond right and wrong – what exists under the surface?
- Express strong opinions with understanding and respect to find new common solutions