Diversity Competence for Teams
Challenge norms, discover your differences and build inclusion
Inclusion of differences at the workplace!
This training program is for you that want to learn more about how to work actively for a climate of inclusion, anti-discrimination and cooperation at the workplace. Starting from the anti-discrimination law and plans for equal treatment this training program put the practice in focus. Why and how are we different in our workplace? We create interaction and a cooperation climate beyond usual simplifications and prejudice. We explore and make use of the diversity in the workplace when it comes to personality, professional role, cultural background and other differences.
- Strengthen diversity in the daily work of the organization.
- Understand and use differences at the workplace to enrich cooperation and create inclusion.
A full day for 6-16 participants
Experience a workshop combining lectures and interactive exercises in a fun and interesting way.
We can customize this training program to meet your organization’s specific needs by adapting both the design and content. Below are examples of different training designs:
Half a day for 6-22 participants
These fun workshops are a combination of lectures and interactive exercises which introduce you to the chosen topic and provide enough knowledge for a basic understanding of it. We create engagement that enables you to identify areas for improvement.
1-4 days for 6-16 participants
In addition to providing basic information and simple understanding of the topic, this workshop provides practical skills. Lectures are varied with interactive exercises. The focus is on practicing communication and interaction skills that can be then used in practice in everyday work.
45-90 min in 1-2 days for 1-3 participants
Our consultations include personal and small group coaching, guidance, education and training. During our consultation time, we develop individual skills, strategies and give specific advice based on the clients’ own questions.
45-90 min per session for 1-3 participants
Our consultations include individual and small group coaching, guidance, education and training. During our consultation time, we develop individual skills, strategies and give specific advice based on the clients’ own questions.
20 min-2 hours for 10 to 300 participants
All our lectures are inspirational lectures that create enthusiasm for a new subject and the discovery of a new area of knowledge. We help you to see greater and better possibilities and motivate you to willingly make the needed changes needed.
We combine workshops, training material and strategic consultations to target the specific challenges of your organization at different levels of department, board or the whole organization. In this package, we apply the wholeness approach to change and organizational development. Through this, we make sure that everyone within your organization shares the same understanding of the working culture you desire and have the necessary tools to live it every day.
Introduction to Diversity
- Definitions and different perspectives of the diversity concept.
Anti-discrimination Law and Plans for Equal Treatment
- Introduction anti-discrimination law.
- Different grounds for discrimination.
Discover norms and unconscious bias
- The effect of norming and how we can avoid stereotyping.
- The intersections of different grounds for discrimination.
- Inclusive language – the importance of words.
- Practising how to handle challenging situations and turn bias into inclusion.
- Personal values.
- When values clash.
Making Use of Differences
- Identify the differences existing in the workplace and how they strengthen the team.
- Practicing communication that strengthens cooperation between differences.
Competence for Our Organisation
- Through conversations and group exercises participants identify challenging situations and process them with help of the models.
- Practical strategy work for continued development of diversity and inclusion.